The living room is a very important space since it is the first thing that is observed when opening the door of the house, for this reason it is important to know what the trends in decoration for space are. In this way, you will know if you are fashionable or not, and also if it is worth being according to your personal preferences. So fasten that belt, because below we share different ideas of living room decoration.
Living room decoration – Ideas that you cannot miss
Interior decoration is very changeable, it is constantly renewed. There are many currents that come to stay, others that leave very quickly and others that leave and return renewed. Well, then we are going to talk about what remains this year and is imposed as a trend in terms of decoration ofand halls… Let's see.
The use of round tables for dining room they are a trend that seems to never go away and that makes many happy. These types of tables are very useful and have advantages that other geometric shapes do not have.
In addition to taking up less space, the area looks much more organized and stylish. On the other hand, your guests always see each other, fostering social and family relationships as equals.
The use of soft and light colors that emanate relaxation will continue to be a trend this year for the living room. At the head of them we find green, the color of nature and hope. Its wide range of hue means that most people have a favorite.
Remember that these colors not only apply to the walls, include their use in accessories or decorative elements. After green, we find that shades such as dusty pink or serene blue will continue to be all the rage.
What about floral wallpaper? Stays!
For lovers of wallpaper with floral designs This is great news. It is still a trend in decoration for the living room that is taken this year. This way you will achieve a very natural, colorful, fresh and romantic social area.
Marble finishes are imposed in the new year
Marble finishes are ideal for living rooms with minimalist and very serene decorative styles. They add a lot of glamor and elegance when mixed with gold colored finishes. However, it is recommended to use them in small doses because it can saturate a bit.
A resounding yes to sustainable materials!
That's right, this year will continue to strengthen the trend in living room decoration and other spaces in the house with sustainable materials The goal is to be more friendly and respectful of the environment. Options include plant fibers, reclaimed wood, and organic coatings, among others.
What things became obsolete in this 2022?
Now that you know the trends in living room decoration for 2022, it's also only fair that you know which ones are deprecated. You will have the option to change what you consider to be fashionable.
- No more cluttered salons: In the new year, spaces full of furniture, colors and decorative elements are left behind. The bet is minimalism, the use of few objects and neutral colors.
- smooth walls: because they lack spirit and personality. The ideal is the walls of colors that contrast with each other, with textures or coatings of the tones that will be fashionable this year.
- No enclosures in black: although they combine very well with the style industrial, in the others it is out of contrast. The objective is that those black glazed enclosures disappear little by little to make way for the fashionable colors that we have already described.
- Goodbye to patterned rugs: just as you read it, no prints on these elements that are fundamental in the decoration of the living room. The use of smooth and more neutral models is recommended.
- The furniture in straight lines are no more: especially the sofas, the armchairs and the armchairs. Bet on more curved, sinuous and puffy elements, without overloading the spaces.