En Facades World We know that sometimes the square surface of our house is small, so today we have thought to share with you some storage ideas that will help you change everything inside your house. So, if you are interested, stay glued to the screen because right now we start!
Storage solutions and ideas for your home
HR storage ideas for small spaces today they are more abundant than ever, some require maintenance, but others are as easy as a simple rearrangement. Here are some particularly smart and easy-to-adapt solutions to organize your interior design from your house ... let's see.
More people than ever are embracing the idea of a compact life, whether for a apartment or a small house. Looking for ideas to improve the small space in which they liveThat is why we recommend the following:
- Shelf dividers: Stacking boxes or even floating an open shelving unit will give you extra storage space while dividing the space.
- Folding desks: You can slide a stool under the table or find a folding desk that you can put on the wall.
- Kitchen island with storage space: Store the extra dishes and multiple appliances you bought in your kitchen island cabinets. The kitchen islands act as storage ideas great for your home.
- Wall seats: If you can and it doesn't cause a problem, install a floating shelf on a bench underneath or along one of your walls. You can do it with plywood (it's cheap).
- Attached cutting board: If you don't want your ingredients to end up on the floor due to lack of space, attach a cutting board for that extra space you need so much.
There are many more ideas ... We share them with you!
Do you want to know more? If so, we will be waiting for you at Facebook y Pinterest, where you can interact with the entire community of Facades World and also keep you informed with the latest interior design news… We will wait for you!