En Facades World we are super happy to inaugurate our space cooking recipes to make at home. And for this, today we bring you from the hand of our colleagues and collaborators of Easy and healthy recipes is the step by step to make one spinach tortilla. If you like this super food, do not move from the screen because we are starting right now 🙂 .
How to make a quick and easy spinach omelet?
Well, as the title indicates, then we are going to show/teach you how to make a spinach omelette step by step easily and quickly. Spinach is a great ally, we like it because it cooks quickly, without pressure, it is super healthy and easy. It is also ideal for all vegetarians, and for those who are looking to lose a few kilos. So since we don't see anything wrong with this beautiful recipe, without further ado, let's start with it.
how to cook spinach
The first thing is to wash the vegetables very well and without drying or draining them, place them in a dry pot. So without further ado, we take it to minimum heat with the lid on, without any other liquid than the one that was left on the vegetables after being washed. You are going to leave it on the fire for approximately 7 minutes, checking when the spinach is practically fainting... that is when you have to take it out. If you think about it, we are imitating what steam cooking would be, since putting the lid on the pot and cooking them like that is the same as making them at value.
The vegetables that remain in the bottom of the pot are going to be the only ones boiled, the rest is steamed and the truth is that it is worth it, before going crazy with the steamer system and the drainer, etc… Use this method that we teach you! This way the nutrients are preserved much more to make the spinach omelette.
- INGREDIENTS -
- 1 bundle of spinach.
- 1 garlic
- 1 onion.
- 2 eggs.
- Olive oil.
- Relled cheese (whatever you prefer).
How to make spinach tortilla STEP BY STEP
- As a first step we are going to wash the vegetables well and we are going to chop them into small portions. Once this is done, we are going to take them to cook and reserve them cooked.
- On the other hand, finely chop the onion with a garlic, sauté both on a pan with a little oil and reserve.
- Beat the 2 eggs with a fork and a teaspoon of salt and a little pomienta. In a container we are going to mix the cold spinach together with the sautéed onion, add the grated cheese and the beaten eggs, all in the same container.
- Now in a frying pan over high heat with a little oil in the base, we hope that it is hot and we take all the preparation there. Cook for about 5 minutes on medium heat. When the edges of the tortilla begin to come off, place a plate on top of the pan and rotate it so you can finish cooking it on the other side for about 5 more minutes.
- You already have your spinach omelette!
We thank our friends and colleagues at Easy and healthy recipes for this great contribution and we recommend your website by clicking on this link. We also invite you to follow their social networks Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram 🙂.