Today Facades World We are going to show you how to make a aroma diffuser homemade with reused glass containers. Having aroma diffusers at home guarantees that you always smell good, which is why in this article we are going to teach you how to make a homemade one. We are also going to talk about a couple of essences that you can try depending on the season of the year, so don't move, we already started with all the information.
Make a aroma diffuser It is a super simple, easy and economical craft. Without a doubt, you are going to save a lot of money compared to buying automatic or more elaborate diffusers, so pay close attention to what comes next. Did you dare to do this activity with us?
How to make an aroma diffuser
With your homemade aroma diffuser You will enjoy a pleasant atmosphere constantly. Also, you can use it to practice aromatherapy and keep your mind healthy and relaxed. Studies reveal that this practice has outstanding benefits for your health. To make yours you will need materials such as the following:
- Glass jar between 12 and 25 centimeters high. You can also use a plastic one, but ideally it should be glass.
- Exclusive use rattan rods for oil diffusion. Between five and eight.
- Essential oil of your choice.
- Base oil to dilute the essential.
- Measuring cup.
STEP BY STEP
Next we will tell you what would be the step by step to make this craft
- Take the measuring cup and calculate 60 milligrams of base oil, 60 milligrams of water and five milligrams of alcohol.
- Then, take the essence you have chosen and count between 25 and 30 drops. If you want to mix two different scents, you will be 15 of each.
- Shake this mixture very well so that the ingredients are related to each other. You can move the measuring cup until smooth or lean on a spoon or rattan wand.
- When you get the right result, pour the substance into the glass container you have chosen to be your homemade aroma diffuser.
- It's time to place the rattan rods you got, as they will be responsible for dispersing the smell. Place them so that each one goes in a different direction.
- Calculate an hour and when it passes, turn the rods so that their entire surface is impregnated with the chosen scent.
- Each day that passes, the aroma of your diffuser will be more noticeable. To keep it that way, stir the container from time to time and turn the rods again.
- When you notice that the essence begins to run out, add more mixture. Take the opportunity to change the chosen aroma, if you prefer.
Keep in mind that the glass container you are going to choose does not have to be new, this is the right opportunity to reuse glass containers. As long as they meet the height measurement and have a small nozzle, you can use any, regardless of color and shape, as long as they are to your liking.
Enjoy these aromas according to the season of the year
A lovely, warm and very colorful season. You will get an incredible result mixing the following essences:
- 8 tablespoons or half a cup of olive oil sweet almond that serves as a base.
- 30 to 50 drops of citrus, geranium, lavender, cedarwood, or jasmine essential oil.
- 5 drops of alcohol.
Summer is one of the most anticipated and loved seasons by most people, have you ever thought what it smells like? Well, we tell you that to experience the warm and pleasant atmosphere of this season, it is best to use essences such as lavender, magnolia, bergamot or lemon, for the most traditionalists.
For those who are more adventurous and who enjoy scents that are a little sweeter and more citrusy at the same time, there are essences of passion fruit and mango. These scents transport you to the beach or the jungle.
Autumn smells of wet earth, nuts and homemade essences. He closes his eyes and imagines it for a second: delicious, right? To evoke this season through your homemade aroma diffuser you will need a mixture of cardamom oil, cinnamon oil and some juniper berries.
The smells will penetrate better if you decorate with centers of pineapples, cinnamon sticks and bay leaves. Without a doubt, this decoration will go perfectly with your diffuser and will provide incredible scent notes.
What does winter smell like to you? Another season that has its own scent and can be achieved with a mixture of sweet almond essential oils such as fir, cedar and patchouli. It is best to stir these ingredients with a wooden stick to impregnate its aroma.