On one of the most important days of their lives, from Facades World We help you choose the perfect gift for the couple. So if you are in need gift ideas for boyfriends, You are in the right place. Do not move from the screen because we are starting right now.
When an invitation card arrives for a wedding there is a lot to prepare: the outfit, the makeup and the hairstyle, but also the gifts; We leave you a few ideas to surprise the bride and groom. Thinking about the perfect gift can be overwhelming, especially if we are talking about a couple who is very close to us. It is normal to want to highlight or, at least, give them something that will be to the liking of the new spouses. So take note of the following gift ideas for boyfriends… let's see.
What to give? – Gift ideas for boyfriends
As we mentioned, there are different types of gifts that you can give when it comes to a wedding, from decorative objects, to trips and unforgettable experiences. Precisely, we will give you some ideas that fall into these categories. Take careful note and choose those gifts that are in accordance with the tastes of the couple that has invited you to their unforgettable day.
Ideas for the home
- Table lamps: but of any kind, there are some designer models that are incredibly beautiful and unique. You can give the bride and groom a pair of twin lamps to put in the bedroom.
- Kitchen robot: It is ideal for those couples that you already know very well and that you know do not enjoy being in the kitchen all the time. This will make their life easier and you will be unforgettable for them.
- a beautiful crockery: Tableware is a very important thing when you know that newlyweds start their home from scratch. Choose a traditional or modern style, depending on the couple's tastes. If you don't know them, opt for the timeless.
- Glassware: Being another of the classic wedding gifts, you will be right when giving a set of glasses for wine, champagne or water. You can also opt for a limited or special edition decanter.
- Air purifier: With the biosafety measures taken in the pandemic, these elements skyrocketed in the market. It's a good idea to give one to your friends to keep the air in their new home clean and safe.
- Voice assistant: This technological device can be very useful for the couple. Give one if you know that your friends are lovers of this type of element.
Give unique experiences
- Soaps: although it sounds strange, it is a good idea to give soaps to newlyweds. Look for those that are special, that have soft and delicate aromas.
- Set of candles: a good set of candles is the perfect addition to a new dining room for newlyweds. Go one step further and give the chandeliers as a gift as well.
- A day of spa: After the wedding and honeymoon, the bride and groom may be more stressed than ever. Therefore, give them a spa day that they can use when they need it most, they set the date.
- Adventure travel: Many couples love to go on a trip to different places and where they can live an unforgettable experience. If your friends have this spirit, this is the ideal gift.
- Camera: If you know that one of the bride and groom is an adventurer who enjoys photographing everything, you can give a professional camera. Now, if both are rather of the style vintage, give one polaroid.
- hotel stays: similar to the idea of the spa, in this case you can inquire about which hotel the couple would like to meet and offer them a stay there, prior to their honeymoon.
- Surprises during the wedding: This is one of the ideas to give gifts at a wedding that you can only give if you know the bride and groom very well. Knowing this, you can give them a surprise that has great meaning for the couple.
Which of these ideas do you like the most?
As you can see, the gift ideas to take to a wedding are wide and cover different types of bride and groom. Be attentive to the personality, tastes and affinities of your friends and give them something to make them always remember you on their special day. What was your favorite idea?