Are you looking for a bathroom that suits your needs, your taste, and your pocket? Well, today in Facades World We will solve this question in the best way. We are going to show you several copies of Minimalist style bathrooms thanks to which you will finally be able to give it the necessary touch to completely change its appearance ... let's start!
Today we know how to properly choose ceramics, sanitary ware and decorative elements to achieve a minimalist bathroom and functional, photos with designs designed in harmony with the set of materials of construction finishes and equipment, let's take a look:
1. For a sober and elegant result: Two shades of gray and white in ceramics, equipment with bright gray and touches with bronze finishes in fittings and mirrors.
2. Functional and simple bathroom, wood as a shelf and lavatory base, an art painting with design for the toilet area.
3. Bathrooms with textures on walls, white toilets and mirrors without backlit frames, shelf without handles.
4. Contrast colors, black hexagonal ceramic floors It combines with white walls and ceilings.
5. Great ceramics in floors and walls, palette of gray colors with faucets and frames of black mirrors.
6. Nature inside the bathroom, decoration includes grass type floors, wood with textures of tree trunks and walls with sinuous textures simulating water waves.
7. Minimalist bathroom with wooden shelf natural tone embedded in wall.
8. Design highlights decorative construction material, wood is the main contrast element, toilets and equipment are white.
9. Minimalist and modern bathroom, washbasin and toilet with square lines and large mirror behind toilets.
10. Ceilings with exposed concrete texture They make contrast with white walls and natural tone wood.
11. Textures and contrast, rear wall of washbasin with rough lines with finishes textile style bathroom, toilets and white walls.
12. Soft contrast of ceramics green water with walls and white bathroom equipment.
13. Decoration with toilets and monochromatic tiles, shower column and modern taps.
14. Feeling of warmth in bathroom room with light beige tiles and rustic wooden elements.
15. Simple and minimalist bathroom that you can do it yourself, washbasin cabinet made of concrete and wood.
16. Black and white bathroom, a large frame containing the sink is the main decorative point of the bathroom.