Today Facades WorldIn addition to welcoming you and thanking you for being part of our website once again, we want to share a new entry in which you will see how to cover the interior design with melamine from your home, or from your workplace. Pay close attention to what you will see next because right now ... Let's get started!
Melamine lining for interior design
Arauco Readywall is a system of melamine wallcovering, which is composed of pieces that have an overlapping profile covered with faces of a melamine laminate High quality with antimicrobial copper protection. You can use this lining inside your interior design to give you new air and innovate those spaces that already need a change ... Let's see.
We tell you some of its characteristics and advantages so that you take into account:
- Available in MDF substrate.
- Covers 1,10 m2 of surface per box.
- Protection that inactivates bacteria, fungi, viruses and mold, for healthier spaces.
- High quality melamine laminate on both sides.
- Natural appearance of textured wood.
- Not suitable for high humidity areas.
- Easy to install, thanks to its modular format and overlap system for joining boards. It also does not need to be painted or varnished on its surface.
- Very easy to maintain and clean surface, just pass a damp cloth with neutral soap or alcohol. No special cleaners required.
- Ideal for interior applications of horizontal and vertical wall.