En Facades World We know that not only the interior matters but also the exterior, when we talk about this we refer, of course, to the design of a home. The exterior part of a house plays a very important role for the visual and the environment of our house, it is so, that on the day of the date we have decided to offer you some copies of patios, gardens and terraces with which you can take off all your imagination and then dump it in those places of your home where you want to achieve a change ... we start!
As there are many ideas that we want to share, we try to choose more specifically what we take for granted that will be of more help. So we will turn a little to show a total transformation of a house where you can appreciate a exterior remodeling amazing On the other hand, we will share them gardens of different styles, tropical and modern courtyards in confined spaces, as como también the best ways to decorate with pots and the plants that we can use for it.
Total transformation at low cost
House with two gardens of different styles
Small patio in tropical style
Modern patio: high impact renovation
Renovation of patio floors with paints set
Patios and small gardens: designs with pots
Some of the plants that we can use for outdoor design in patios, gardens and terraces They are:
- Bamboo and cane tacuara
- Arboreal ferns
- Zantedeschia aethiopica, known as Cala and Water Lily
- Persicaria, also known as pejiguera herb, turkey mucus or rooster crest
- Hedychium - White ginger - Edichio.
- Hemerocallis (herbaceous plant with a very interesting flower)
- Canna, also known as caña de la india, achira, achera, dragon tongue.
- Clematis Montana (climber)
- Campsis radicans (also known as trumpet vine, Campsis, red bignonia, Virginia jasmine, climbing trumpet, trumpet, or fire horn)