If you want to learn to plant in bottles You are in the right place. Today in Facades World we are going to teach you how you can do it easily and, in addition, we will give you tips with 10 foods to plant Super fast. If you are interested in knowing the results, do not detach yourself from the screen because we are starting right now!
Plant in bottles - Save space with this solution
Having our own garden at home has become an increasingly chosen option by people who are beginning to become aware of the food they eat. But sometimes it happens to us that space is not exactly what is left in our homes and here the good news begins as it is now possible plant in bottles of plastic our own food and we tell you how to do it in a simple and effective way.
Items we will need to plant in bottles
- 2 plastic bottles.
- 1 Screw or nail to make the holes to the bottle.
- Pencil and a ruler.
- Tape that is waterproof
- A lighter.
Now, we show you the step by step ... let's see.
1. We must mark the areas that we are going to cut from the bottle with a marker. We have to make a rectangle where we will place our plants and some small holes through which we will pass the rope
2. We proceed to cut the bottle where it was marked and make the holes with the nails or screws that we prepared.
3. We must cut the rope that we are going to use into two long strips and then burn the edges by crushing them with the lighter.
4. Then we start running our ropes through the holes in the bottle.
5. Then we tie two knots to our ropes. Both at the bottom and at the top.
6. We must previously think about what food we are going to plant in our bottle to leave the necessary height where it can develop. Once this is defined we leave an optimal space to place our second bottle.
7. We pass the ropes to our second bottle and join both vertically. We can join as many bottles vertically as we want, you set the limit. But remember that before putting one we must make sure that the one below has optimal growth.
Plants you can plant in plastic bottles
- Green vegetables
- Bell peppers
- Green beans
We thank our colleagues at Architecture Planet once again for this great contribution. Since Facades World We think it will be a great help for you to learn how to plant the plants you imagine in bottles, so do not hesitate to try it and show us your results.