If you are thinking of remodeling certain parts of the interior design of your home, you are in the correct article. Today we will share the advantages and disadvantages of using PVC windowsSo if you are interested, do not detach yourself from the screen because we are starting right now!
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of PVC windows
Recognizing which is the best exterior carpentry for our house is a key point that we must know to improve our energy savings and insulation.
Among its advantages you will find:
Many wonder if PVC windows are better than aluminum or wood, the main advantages of PVC windows over other materials are:
- Better Energy saving y Acoustic when sealing and using insulating glass
- Mayor durability, because PVC joinery has an average useful life of 50 years.
- Lower degree of condensation they experiment with changes in temperature and humidity. Being a plastic material, PVC profiles do not condense moisture.
- El maintenance it is less, as they resist shock, corrosion and contamination. To clean PVC windows, simply wipe them with water and neutral soap.
The system of projecting pvc windows It is functional for good ventilation and privacy and is adaptable to various combinations with other designs. It is commonly made up of a leaf that has an opening towards the Exterior or interior by means of friction or French hinges with the option of sieves, it is usually used in bathrooms, closets and buildings.
The folding pvc windows and the aluminum windows can be opened towards the inside or outside thanks to the multipoint fittings that allow a 90 degree turn, offering acoustic and hermetic insulation. Other one-sheet or two-sheet designs can emerge in this system.
Among its disadvantages you can find:
- Higher priceIf we look for medium high quality they will be higher but we will gain much more in insulation.
- Less resistance, aluminum window is 23 times stronger than PVC.
- Toxic when burned, aluminum is harmless in contact with fire, while PVC releases highly toxic colored components.
The pvc sliding windows and its system is very functional since it does not remove spaces in its internal and external environment, offering good ventilation and drainage. It is commonly made up of two movable leaves and other designs arise from this, such as the 3-leaf and 4-leaf with different openings.
From Facades World We are very, very grateful to our colleagues at Remodel Ideas, who have contributed to this informative entry for all our readers. We highly recommend their website and we ask all of you: