Homemade lemon flavoring. Today Facades World We wanted to show you how to make this homemade lemon preparation to eliminate bad smells from the bathroom. Let's face it, none of us like to smell. So do not detach from the screen that right now and we will tell you everything you need to know ... Let's start!
How to make homemade lemon flavoring
Let's be honest, no one likes a bathroom that smells bad or contains bad smells. That is why today from our website, with the collaboration of our colleagues from Architecture Planet, we show you how to do this homemade lemon flavoring. Take note that these are the elements you will need to do it:
- Three lemons (removing their seeds)
- Mint leaves
- Long wooden sticks
- Container with lid
Process to make homemade lemon flavoring
- The first thing to do is cut the lemon into many slices.
- Then in a glass container we must place the lemon slices next to the mint leaves.
- We take the alcohol and pour it on top until all the lemon leaves and slices are covered.
- We close the container and let the mixture rest for 15 days.
- After 15 days we must strain the mixture and introduce it into a container.
- As a last step we can introduce the wooden sticks so that the fragrance fills our bathroom.
Homemade air freshener for the bathroom
Once we have prepared our homemade lemon flavoring for the bathroom we can only choose the right place to place it. You can do it on the toilet, which is a place that usually leaves bad smells in the environment. You can also place it above the vanity where every time you go to wash your hands you will feel a pleasant fragrance and even on the towel rack so that they always look their best.
As an additional tip, we suggest you play with different scents to achieve different fragrances. For this we can use cinnamon sticks, orange slices, grapefruit, lavender and even species of all kinds that you consider to smell good.
From Facades World we hope that this homemade lemon flavoring they liked it and are encouraged to do it at home. We are very grateful to our colleagues from Architecture Planet for this new collaboration on our website and we remind you that for more information you can follow us on our social networks and join our huge community of users… Don't wait any longer!