It is true that the simplest things are the ones that children enjoy the most. In this case, teach them how to make a paper airplane it will make them have fun as much as they can by manufacturing, perhaps for the first time, their first prototype and then playing for hours. So today in Facades World We will leave you this new entry so you can learn to make a very special one, one that flies a lot… And you can have fun with your children for hours!
How to make a paper airplane easily
Who has not spent several hours playing with paper airplanes as a kid? If you do not remember how paper airplanes were made or the one you made did not fly as much, look at this tutorial. You will be surprised how easy it is to make a paper airplane, the only thing you will need is a sheet of paper. Let's get started!
Hand in hand with our colleagues from Architecture PlanetThen we will share the step by step so that you can make a wonderful paper airplane. Do not detach from the screen and, if you dare, leave us your results at the end of this article ... We would love to see them!
How to make a paper airplane step by step
1. The first thing we are going to do is take an A4 sheet, remember that if you can reuse a better sheet to make it recycled paper. Measurements are 21,7 "wide by 29" long.
2. Then we take our paper and fold it in half.
3. We join the vertices already marked on the middle of the paper. It will be in tip shape.
4. We fold our paper again in such a way that the tip of it is at the same level as the side seams.
5. We take our upper part and bend it a few centimeters before the previously marked point.
6. We take our tip and bend it up. She will be our tip of the plane and will give us the momentum to cut through the air.
7. Then from both sides we fold our paper in half so that both ends remain symmetrically.
8. We make a fold just 2 or 3 centimeters above the limit to form the wings of our little paper airplane.
9. Then we fold each of the tips again to form the ailerons of the paper airplane that allows it to glide better. They must face upwards. They should only be 1 or 2 centimeters. No more.
10. If we want as an option we can cut its tail and tilt it up to add another spoiler and allow our paper plane to plan better.
Ready you know how to make a paper airplane that it flies a lot and that it makes the children of the house entertain for hours. Now we have to consult you. Do you dare to make a paper airplane yourself? Remember that the limitations are only in the mind.