We all like to live well, that's not a secret. That's why in Facades World, website in which we talk about everything a little, today we ask ourselves what things can not miss in a house To live good. So if you are interested in knowing a little more, or in leaving your opinion in the comments, you are in the right place.
The interior design of our house or our future home is not something that we have to take lightly. Before starting with the arrangements we must think about everything that it cost us to get to this point in our lives, and that is precisely why it is something that must be done according to our tastes and style so that we can feel very comfortable. at all times, without any excuse. Without a doubt, there is nothing as exciting as the feeling that is experienced when we find the place where we can become independent, or finally go live as a couple, that is why today we ask ourselves what things can not miss in a house.
When we find that long-awaited place to live, according to our needs and within our budget, we immediately begin to imagine what EVERYTHING would be like, that is, how each of the rooms in this house will look like, whether it is the dining room, kitchen, room, bath, etc. But there are always certain things that cannot be missing in a house, that's why below we give you our opinion based on this, and we also want your opinion at the end of the article by leaving us a comment.
So: What things can not be missing in a house?
Sometimes, the excitement of starting with the furnishing of our house can lead us to buy things that we really end up not needing, so we must keep in mind what are those things that are really essential for us, those things that can not be missing in a house.
It is normal to think that we have many aspects to consider and spaces to cover so that the house is properly equipped. However, the things that we are really going to need at home are not many. For this reason, what we recommend is to think about what we are going to need in the first place for each room, and then choose the accessories and complements that are going to make those spaces welcoming and comfortable for us.
Things that cannot be missing in your dining room
El dining room, as we already know, is the room that is intended for almost all social interactions as well as family that we have inside our house. Therefore, to decorate it and estimate what those things are that cannot be missing in it, we first have to establish what type of room we want to have: dining room, room that includes a living room and then the dining room, a room itself, in short , then we share some images that will come in handy for sure, let's see...
For the living area, we always have to look for what is important, that is, comfort. Hence, the fundamental piece that cannot be missing is a sofa, a large and comfortable one. In addition, it has to be made with resistant and washable materials so that it can withstand the daily use that we will give it. The placement of the sofas should invite conversation and relaxation, as well as being close to the windows to provide light and joy.
A good complement to accompany it can be a coffee table, which can give a touch of elegance to the space. Also modular furniture where you can store your objects and incorporate those electronic devices intended for leisure. It would not be bad if you could add a library, not only for your books, but also to store those pieces of decoration that you like, some elements that you are passionate about, or a good desk where you can write, get inspired, draw, work, or simply place your computer.
The area intended purely for the dining room can be placed in a slightly more reserved area and away from the windows if you prefer.
Things that cannot be missing in your bedroom
El bedroom It is the place of rest and intimacy of your home. Here it goes without saying that it is mainly used for sleeping, so yes or yes it must be comfortable, quiet, and with a relaxing atmosphere that facilitates rest. What elements would be essential then for our bedroom? Well:
- A bed: the star piece of the bedroom. A good quality bed frame and a comfortable mattress are two of the first things to buy for your home. For it to be completely comfortable, we must have at least two sets of bedding, pillows, blankets and a good duvet, which provide warmth during the night.
- One or two bedside tables: on each side of the bed there is usually a table that is used to place a night lamp, the alarm clock and the telephone among other things and that can also have drawers or shelves.
- Un closet: the most widespread model today is the one built into the wall so that only its front part is visible. The doors can be swinging or sliding, the latter being used in places with narrow passageways as they require less space.
- A comfortable: it can be more or less high and with more or less drawers. If we put a mirror on that wall it can have the same use as a dressing table.
Some examples would be these…
Things that you can not miss in the kitchen
In many homes, the kitchen It is the nerve center of the house. Currently, kitchen design has allowed comfort and space to be used in a new way, something very important if we think about it. By choosing the right furniture we will be managing to maximize the space, and at the same time, giving style to the workplace.
The kitchen is one of the rooms in the house that admits fewer decoration elements. Normally most of the space is required to work and, furthermore, due to its conditions, it is not practical to have many objects exposed under smoke and grease. However, there are a series of pieces of furniture that should not be missing in any kitchen:
- Are needed storage spaces to store those elements that are messy, in addition to other merely decorative. Several cabinets, with separating shelves and some depth so that everything fits without problems, a couple of drawers, to store cutlery and kitchen towels, and some shelves will suffice.
- A countertop, where you can cook and deposit small appliances, and a sink, to wash utensils and food.
- Home Appliances. There are many options to assess, but the really necessary ones, which cannot be missing, are the ceramic hob, to cook and heat your food, and the fridge, to store it. These can be supplemented by the oven, microwave, blender, etc., although they are not essential.
- What should not be missing is a washing machine. Likewise, it is important to have a clothesline, either outside or inside, to place it after washing and an iron.
- Finally, we will need eating and cooking utensils: plates, glasses, cutlery, knives, pots, pans and kitchen towels, among others. And cleaning utensils: broom, dustpan, mop, scourers and liquids to disinfect, clean and scent the house.
Things that cannot be missing in your bathroom
El bath It is the room in the house that will have the most wear and tear. It has a lot of people traffic and it gets dirty easily. In general, they are usually small rooms compared to others in the house. That is why it must be a fully functional space and withstand a high level of humidity. Its special characteristics make the choice of materials for its elements very important, easy to clean and resistant. However, the functional part should not displace the aesthetic part. Our goal is to achieve a useful and comfortable bathroom, but also beautiful and pleasant.
The things that should not be missing in this room are basic: shower, sink and toilet; cabinets and shelves, for the storage of bathroom items. Don't forget personal toiletries such as soap, toilet paper, shampoo or toothbrush, and of course towels. We leave you some designs to help you...
Additional things that cannot be missing in your house
Although we have been talking so far about those things that cannot be missing in a house, in each room to be more precise, there are certain elements that are essential and that are not associated with a specific room. Some of them are:
- The lighting. In the XXI century, there is no house that does not have this element. Normally, we do not give it the importance that we should, but it is essential in all rooms. It is a tool that transforms spaces and gives them spaciousness, elegance and warmth. It is recommended to put a powerful ceiling lamp and complement it with small points of light on bedside tables or walls.
- Un first aid kit, a sewing kit and a toolbox, to repair both physical and home problems.
- Un rack where to hang the coats of visitors and their own.
- Decorative elements. Curtains, rugs, cushions, paintings, mirrors and, above all, plants that help make our home more comfortable and welcoming.
We await your comments now that you are clear what things can not miss in a house. Thank you for joining us in reading and in this new article of Facades World. Stay tuned because there will be much more information for your home, and much, much more.