Today Facades World We will talk about outdoor mini pools, you will discover what are the advantages and disadvantages that they have, as well as the design options that you can be inspired by. So, once again, we recommend that you do not move from the screen because we are already starting with today's article.
You know, having a small house is not an impediment to having a swimming pool, for these cases there are outdoor mini pools. They are much more affordable than traditional ones, easy to maintain and ideal for modern homes that increasingly reduce living space. Faced with this scenario, we want to share information about the advantages and disadvantages of the mini pools. We will also mention what types there are so that you can choose the one that best suits your home and your needs. Here we go, don't miss a single line!
We already go ahead and tell you a little about some of the advantages that the outdoor mini pools. However, we are going to review them so that your decision to buy is completely firm.
- They require little space: being mini, this type of pools adapt to small spaces. However, you must have a special place to install them, such as a terrace, a patio or a garden.
- They are easy to maintain: With a few products, time and money you can keep your mini pool clean. That way it will always be ready to use.
The disadvantages of these pools are few, but you have to know them. It is better to avoid surprises once the work is ready. If these skins aren't redeemable for you, you're better off looking at other options, like pre-made pools.
- They are not suitable for many people: depending on the measurements, they will only be able to fit between three to ten people comfortably.
- They are not used for training: If what you are looking for is to have a swimming pool to train swimming, this type is not recommended, since you will not be able to do large strokes or travel long distances.
Types of outdoor mini pools
Like traditional pools, mini pools have different types. The idea is that people choose the one that best suits their budget, the conditions of their home and their personal tastes. Among them are the following:
- Construction pools, considered the most classic.
- without works, among which are fiberglass, prefabricated, removable and hydromassage.
Fiberglass or hydromassage? – NO WORKS
The mini pools without works or also known as prefabricated are very desirable. They do not require much investment and their installation is simple. Adapting them is simple, they can be elevated and decorated with wood finishes to create an environment similar to that of a sauna.
Now, if you want to go further and enjoy a superior experience, the hydromassage mini pools are ideal. Their use has crossed the barriers of the interior and they are perfectly used outside, providing the opportunity to enjoy a delicious and beneficial massage in the water.
removable mini pool
There are those who think that during the summer it is a waste to have a Swimmingpool, mine or not, if it is not heated. More if the space of the home is considerably reduced. If you are part of that group of people, you can consider removable pools, which are installed when you want and can be stored when you prefer. Keep in mind that we are not talking about inflatable pools, but about modern and sophisticated models.