En Facades World We just want to share with our readers different designs of all the parts that a house has. Today, it is the turn of the kitchen part, but, with a difference... we will also share with you some easy healthy recipes. So if you are interested, do not move from this article, because we are starting right now!
Make these easy healthy recipes in your kitchen with an island
For some time now, our readers have been crying out to us for different island kitchen designs, so we have listened to your requests and have made this new informative article. The kitchens with island they can be storage, washing, cooking areas and even a work surface, which is why they become so functional and when viewed they can contribute a lot to the aesthetics of the kitchen.
They are usually located in the center of the room and sometimes serve as a transition element between the kitchen and the living room. living. On several occasions the islands are extended to the height of the kitchen and become bars, an ideal place for meals on the go or even for breakfast.
Normally, the Island of cooking it adapts in its style to the predominant aesthetics of the environment, even using the same materials. Something very important in them is that they have a distance of at least 80 or 90cm between the nearest piece of furniture or wall and the island. Among the most chosen by users we have the kitchen with center island, located in the center at the height of the worktop, or the kitchen in u, which gives us a large surface taking advantage of the existing countertop.
Design of islands of oval kitchens
The island designs that we will present below have the characteristic that they have curved lines, this according to the general design of the kitchen gives movement and makes the space dynamic, mainly to the functions that are carried out there such as eating or drinking drinks, let's see the examples:
Design of islands for minimalist kitchens
If you have a small space to design your kitchen and you like simple design liness, then in the following list you can find the design you want so much and complement it with the kitchen flooring design that we can find in the different copies here at Facades World; we remind you that in interior many times less is more and we will discover that in the following list ...
Easy healthy recipes
As we mentioned at the beginning of the article, island kitchen designs are attached to different easy healthy recipes. So pay close attention and enjoy these great dishes…
SALAD WITH ORANGE, CHEESE AND PISTACHIOS
We start with some salads to continue with creams, dishes to improve health with eggs, pasta, meat, vegetables and fish. And we forget about the desserts! This salad with orange, goat cheese and pistachios, which provide vitamin B1 and vitamin B6, riboflavin, vitamin E, vitamin K and folic acid. If you don't have them, you can replace them with another dried fruit.
INGREDIENTS: 4 PEOPLE / 20 MIN
200 g endive
50 g arugula (substitute escarole and arugula for whatever lettuce you have)
300 g of goat cheese roll (reduce calories with fresh cheese)
50 g of pistachios
5 tablespoons of virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
1. Chop, wash and dry the escarole. Wash and dry the arugula.
2. Cut an orange and a half into segments and remove the skin. Squeeze the remaining half to extract the juice.
3. Wash, dry and chop the chives.
4. Peel and chop the pistachios.
5. Prepare the vinaigrette by mixing four tablespoons of oil with the vinegar, two tablespoons of orange juice, a pinch of salt and two tablespoons of chopped chives.
6. Remove the rind from the goat cheese roll, cut the cheese into pieces, rub your hands with oil to form balls and coat them with the chopped pistachios.
7. Distribute the ingredients on the plates and dress with the vinaigrette.
SIMPLE AND HEALTHY AVOCADO SALAD
Strawberries and avocados are the star ingredients of this dish that improves health because it provides vitamin C, among others, and the latter are known as "green gold". Its potassium helps lower blood pressure.
INGREDIENTS: 4 PEOPLE / 35 MIN
1 bag of baby sprouts
16 cherry tomatoes
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon of poppy seeds
Freshly ground black pepper
1. Squeeze the orange and mix its juice, olive oil, seedless dates and a pinch of freshly ground black pepper in a blender. Beat until smooth and add the poppy seeds last.
2. Peel the avocado, remove the bone and cut its pulp into cubes of about 2 cm. Sprinkle them with lemon juice so they don't brown.
3. Cut the cherry tomatoes in halves and the strawberries in halves or quarters, depending on their size.
4. Assemble the plates. Mentally divide the plate into 4 parts, as if it were a clock face, and put the tender salad shoots in one, the tomatoes in another, the strawberries in another and the avocado in another. Decorate the salad with the strawberries and accompany it with the orange vinaigrette with poppy seeds.
EASY HEALTHY RECIPES: PEA CREAM
The creams are perfect for winter and summer. You can take the opportunity to make healthy creams with the vegetables you have in your fridge. Peas are a source of vegetable protein and numerous minerals y prevent heart disease thanks to its lutein content, which reduces cholesterol.
INGREDIENTS: 4 PEOPLE / 40 MINUTES
2 slices of loaf bread
2 tablespoons pine nuts
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper
1. Peel the potatoes and cut them into slices.
2. Clean the leeks and cut them into disks.
3. Cut the bread into small cubes and toast it in the oven, 10 min at 180 ° (optional).
4. Toast the pine nuts in a frying pan over low heat.
5. Heat the butter in a pot and add the leek. Cook over low heat for 10 min. Then, add the potato and peas, cover them with 1 liter of water, cover them and cook them for 20 min.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Serve the cream piping hot, accompanied by the bread, the pine nuts, the diced gorgonzola and a drizzle of olive oil.
Write this down: carrots are rich in vitamins (C, E, B3, B6, B1, B2); carotenes, retinol and folic acid. How about preparing a cream with them?
INGREDIENTS: 4 PEOPLE / 20 MINUTES
1/2 kg of carrots
60 butter g
1 tablespoon flour
400 ml chicken broth
100 ml of liquid cream
50 g of grated Parmesan cheese
20 g pine nuts
1. Peel the onion and carrots, and chop them. Sauté the first in the butter for 2 min. Add the carrot, sprinkle with the flour, pour in the broth, season with salt and pepper and cook for 10 minutes.
2. Chop the pine nuts and mix them with the cheese. Form the cheese crisps by melting 4 tablespoons of the mixture in a skillet. Make 8 crisps. This step is optional, do without it if you do not have ingredients or if you do not want to complicate yourself.
3. Crush the vegetables, add the orange juice and cream to the carrot cream, adjust the salt and stir.
4. Divide the cream into 4 bowls and serve it decorated with the crispy cheese and pine nuts.
YOU LOVE PASTA? TRY THIS WITH BASIL AND AVOCADO
Pasta is healthy, and it is not always accompanied by extra caloric sauces. Wholemeal pasta provides more fiber, and avocado we already know that it is one of the fashionable superfoods.
INGREDIENTS: 4 PEOPLE / 15 MINUTES
320g whole-grain macaroni
50 g of black olives
A handful of basil leaves
4 tablespoons olive oil
40 g of Parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper
1. Peel the avocado, cut it in half and remove the bone. Crush the pulp in the blender glass, along with the juice of half a lemon, 3 tablespoons of water, salt and pepper.
2. Prepare the basil oil. Wash a handful of basil leaves and crush them with the olive oil and a pinch of salt.
3. Cut the pitted olives into slices.
4. Remove shavings from the Parmesan cheese with the help of a peeler and reserve them.
5. Cook the pasta in plenty of salted water until al dente (respect the time indicated by the manufacturer). Drain well and place in a large bowl.
6. Add the avocado cream and stir for a few moments.
7. Divide this preparation among 4 flat plates, sprinkle it with the basil oil, add the olives and serve it immediately decorated with the Parmesan cheese shavings.
So we come to the end of our article. From Facades World, we would like to read you in comments and know if you put into practice any of these easy healthy recipes. We thank you once again for being part of our website, and we look forward to seeing you in our next installment.