Maybe at some point in our lives we imagine what it would be like to live in a building where balconies abound, is not it? Well, on the day of the date Facades World will share a new copy where you will see what we call The house balcony, and you will see everything that its name indicates ... let's start!
The balcony house - construction with simple facade
This house with simple facade It was built in Tokyo to house a family of 3, in a look at the neighborhood, you can see windows with low fences and balconies. A place and a tool for communication with the city.
Thus, as we can see in the images, windows were installed on all 4 sides, and large and small balconies were placed on the interior side of the window to make it a place to be. There is a balcony in the window, outside and inside the house. You can live with a moderate sense of distance between balconies.
The balcony on the side of the window has the feeling of being on the outside, although it is inside the house. The feeling of being next to the window extends throughout the house, a way to implement something completely new to the interior design of a house in which we will find:
- Balcony Room (space for the couple's bed).
- Children's Balcony (space for children).
- Guest Balcony (futon for the exclusive use of visitors).
- Balcony Dressing room (space for makeup).
- Mini Balcony (a small space, with a low loft-style ceiling height. Ideal for children to play).
- Balcony Hammock (Paraguayan hammock ideal for resting).
- Dry balcony for clothes (established to hang clothes).
Plans for simple house
Do not forget to follow Facades World en Facebook, Pinterest y Google + to stay updated with the best information of architecture and interior design of the web. We thank you once again for being a part of our huge community day by day and we are reunited as soon as possible.