La Christmas decoration It is something that we look forward to all year long and it is no wonder since it is one of the most celebrated dates worldwide. Today, to get into the Christmas mood, we thought it would be very useful to start teaching them some decorative motifs. That is why as we have them used to in World Facades, will know how to make a snowman with balloons. So let's not waste any more time and let's get down to work!
How to make a doll of nine with balloons? - All you need to know
- How to make a Snowman with balloons and string
- How to make a snowman with balloons - Step by step
- Decoration of a snowman
How to make a Snowman with balloons and string
Snowmen are a decorative Christmas motif that is never missing when assembling the little tree. But it happens that in many countries there is no snow, in this case it is the ideal solution to be able to make one or more for our home. These dolls are usually bought in decoration stores but in this case we are going to show you how to make a snowman with balloons and string. A practical and simple way to make our own Christmas decorations without spending too much and including the family in the assembly. Let's see…
- Two ballons
- A ball of white wool
- White glue
- Hot silicone
- Brush or paintbrush
- Eva rubber or black cardboard
- Eva rubber or orange cardboard
- Black cardboard
- Trunks for arms (optional)
- Ribbon or bow
- Paper tape (the one used for painting)
How to make a snowman with balloons - Step by step
- In the first instance what we have to do is inflate both balloons, which will be the base of our doll. That is why we recommend inflating the one that we will use in the lower part a little more than the one in the upper part, since it will be our head.
- Then at the junction of both balloons we adhere them with paper tape.
- In our container we proceed to place the white glue with a little water. How much? The necessary to make an aqueous mixture. It shouldn't be too thick or too runny.
- We wet our wool in the container that we had previously. The objective in this case is that the wool can absorb the mixture to achieve greater hardness and that when it dries it is well armed.
- When we notice that our threads are with the necessary humidity, we proceed to circle our balloons with it. We will do it everywhere but trying not to completely cover the globe since we want a snowman that has holes. For greater security we can give you one more hand, with the help of a brush, of glue.
- Finally we let our snowman dry. How long? About 24 hours, if not in a hurry, let it dry one more day. The reason? Achieve a better consistency in drying the doll.
- Yes now! The moment so awaited by the youngest of the house has arrived. It is time to puncture the balloons to have the armed structure. We can help each other with a needle that we have at home.
- When we finish this process we will remove the pieces of tape that we had put to help us and remove the pieces of balloon that were left inside.
- We can glue the joint of the head and body with the glue or hot silicone. We can also do it with a little more glue. The choice is yours and use what you have at home to save money.
Decoration of a snowman
- With the help of the previously mentioned materials we can help each other to make a small hat for our doll.
- Then we can do the same with the eyes, buttons, mouth and nose. The materials to be used are those that we have at hand and the shape we give it will depend on the style we want to give our doll.
- The piece of fabric that we mentioned will be used for our doll's scarf.
Here we share some images that can serve as an orientation guide. Let's see…
We thank our colleagues at Architecture Planet for this great contribution to the entire community of Facades World. We remind you that you can follow us on our social networks and stay informed with the latest architecture news and design… We wait for you!