Decorating our home with Christmas motifs is one of the most anticipated situations of the year, it unites the family, generates peace and above all it reinforces the inventiveness of each person. That is why today in Facades World we will show you how to do Christmas candles with cardboard tubes Step by Step. It is a job that does not require much effort and you can do it at home on your own with recycled materials. So if you liked the proposal, do not detach from the screen because right now we are starting!
How can we make Christmas candles out of cardboard tubes?
Making a centerpiece that is innovative, decorative and does not demand a lot of money is possible thanks to the Christmas candles with cardboard tubes. These are usually in each house and by habit we discard them without realizing that they can be useful for making crafts with them, especially at Christmas where the proposals are endless. We recently taught them how to make a Christmas tree with magazines, so today we are going to continue the line of recycling and at the same time decorating with excellent results ... let's see.
- Cardboard or toilet paper tubes
- Diamond foam or eva rubber in white, red and gold
- Hot silicone
- Wooden chopsticks
- Ribbons to decorate
Step by step
- We proceed to line the cardboard tubes that we have achieved with the eva or foam rubber. For this we will use the color that we like the most.
- With our cardboard tube we will measure its circumference and cut a circle of foam to stick it in one of its holes.
- We cut a strip with ripples to simulate the melted wax. We will stick it on what will be the top of our Christmas candle.
- To make the flame we will use the mold that appears at the end of the publication. For this we will place our mold on the golden eva rubber, we will cut two equal parts and we will join the parts to shape our candle.
- We will cut out a cardboard circle that we will cover with eva or foam rubber.
- We will glue the candle on the base with hot silicone.
- Finally we will decorate our candle with paper flowers, eva rubber or decorative ribbons to give it a personal style.
From Facades World We hope that this step by step on how to do Christmas candles with cardboard tubes have been very useful to them and that they can use them in theirs. Remember that for more information you can follow us on our social networks and join our huge community of users… What are you waiting for?